Skip to main content

# 3 Cool





This brand has many different flavors but in this instance they are cool flavor. These are all over the store especially in the checkout area or self checkout, usually you grab them as the cashier is scanning your items.. This little round thing comes in a blue round shape container with a white top. On top is a sticker that has the name and it has a cooling crystal background that is a darker blue. This container also includes two sides that open one is for many to come out and the other is for only one to come out, it is even labeled on top "one" or "many".  The container also tells you that it is sugar free. I just remember hearing all of them move in the container as I picked it up. It is tiny even smaller than a penny, it is white, and has I would say royal blue little crystals all around embedded into it.



Instantly when it entered my mouth I got a mouthful of freshness. Almost like the feeling of snowflakes falling in your mouth, cold and it hits all of your mouth. I think at some point we have all experienced that feeling. Now as soon as it enters your mouth you can either let it melt away in your mouth or like me chew it, hear the crackling noise of it breaking off in your mouth. It is a very cooling feeling but you get a little tingly feeling after and a burst of the little sweetness it has at the end. Can you guess which one it is? Have you ever had it before? 💨💨💧

Comments

  1. I like how you described the process of you buying the mints because they are always at the checkout line lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The description is on point! I like how you described the packaging and how the mint feels in the mouth! is it by any chance those icebreaker ones that come in the circular container??

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#9 School lunch

When taking a look at all these different school lunches the USA is the least desirable one. There has always been a huge controversy about who has the best lunch but the USA is never really in the top. The USA has always had the least healthiest lunch. As you can see in the picture we have cookies, nuggets, mashed potatoes and for the "healthy" stuff we have some peas and fruit in a cup. While on the other hand all the other places have more fruit and vegetables on their plates than anything. Topics like these really do cause a lot of controversy because of the outcomes these lunches come. The USA is know to have a lot of obesity even in kids, and most people say it can be because of little things like these. The "little" things need to be taken more serious because school lunches really do make a difference in a these kids lives. Kids spends more time at school than at home so it is important for them to be provided with great choices at school. They also do eat a...

#0

 Hello everyone, My name is Irania Lopez I am a really interesting person to say the least. I am a person who is very introverted and it may seem like a bad thing because I don't engage much. It has actually help a lot in college with being really responsible and focusing on the things that need to get done. I believe that setting  incredibly high goals for yourself is what really motivates you. At times when I feel like giving up I see all the great things I can accomplish and its what keeps me going. I am person who fight hard for what they want, I have learned to put what I want and need before anything. Being introverted has really shown me to better myself and the way I am. I learn form all my mistakes and use it to my advantage.  Some of my interest are furthering my education and developing more of my skills for my career. Developing the skills that are needed to be a special education teacher is important for me to be able to get into that career. Getting your dre...